Get the Zendaya Times 100 red carpet makeup look
Zendaya has been in the spotlight for years now. Not only is she a fashion icon but her makeup is always on point. So today we are going to share with you how to do the same exact makeup look she wore at the Times 100 red carpet using the new Urban Decay Summer Beached collection that is exclusively sold at Sephora, in addition to other spectacular Urban Decay products.
- First, you want to start prepping your face with the All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer to get the glowy natural look Zendaya rocks and for it to last all night.
2. For the foundation, we recommend using the Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation for an airbrush finish that doesn’t clog your pores. Apply it with a beauty blender or your favorite makeup brush. PRO TIP: If you are not sure which foundation shade fits your skin tone, go to your local Sephora to get help from the experts.
3. CONCELEAR TIME! We know you want to hide those sleepless nights and look fresh and ready to go like Zendaya. For concealer use the Stay Naked Correcting Concelear. Apply it underneath your eyes with your finger, a sponge, or a small brush
4. Time to set it all up! To set your perfect base, apply with a Powder Puff the All Nighter Softening Loose Setting Powder. We promise you this product is a MUST not only for this glamorous look, but you can also use it for your everyday makeup routine!
5. Next, we move on to the eyebrows. We do eyebrows after setting the face because we don’t want the powder to smudge the eyebrow outline. For your eyebrows, we recommend two products. Use the Brow Beater Micro Fine Brow Pencil and Brush for a defined and glamourous eyebrow style. For a more natural and pretty style, we recommend using the Inked Brow Longwear Brow Gel. And remember people, eyebrows are sisters, not twins, so it is okay if they don’t look exactly the same.
6. Now let’s get to the exciting part of the tutorial!! The Summer Beached Collection! Let’s first start with the contour. Zendaya used for his red carpet look the contour in the shade Sunkissed, but for you, check which color suits your skin type better.
7. Let’s move on to the eyeshadow. First, you are going to apply our trusty Primer Potion all over your eyelid. This is going to secure your eyeshadow doesn’t crease. Then, you are going to apply the shade Salt all over your eyelid as a base. Then blend the shade Daybreak all over the crease to create depth, but just use a little bit since we are not going for a full smokey eye this time. The next step is to add the shade Double Dip all over your eyelid and blend blend blend! Also, add the same shade underneath your eyelid. To finish the look, take again the shade Salt and apply a little bit to your browbone and inner corner to create a highlight.
8. For the lips, Zendaya used the Summer Beached lipstick in the shade “Tower 1” (the one on the right).
9. Now finish your look with our All Nighter Setting Spray. Just spray it all over your face and you are good to go!
And that’s how you get Zendaya’s makeup look! Wasn’t it fun and easy?
Summer is around the corner and Urban Decay has a surprise for you! shop now our EXCLUSIVE Summer Beached Collection only at Sephora online and physical stores!☀️🌴
Introducing the NEW Summer Beached Collection! Warm bronzers and eyeliners, bright lipsticks, and a killer eyeshadow palette. Shop now only at Sephora!☀️🌴